What is High Frequency Magnesium Oil?
HFMO is an “essence”, as each bottle of HFMO contains the energy imprint of prayer, minerals, gems, crystals, and energy matrices, each of which holds a certain vibrational frequency or energy. When High Frequency Magnesium Oil is applied to the skin, it begins a process of helping to restore balance, harmony and wellness to the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
What are the ingredients of High Frequency Magnesium Oil?
HFMO contains Magnesium sulfide, Magnesium Chloride, ancient trace minerals, blessed water in a base of distilled water. Plus Assisting Frequencies of crystals, essential oils, flower essences and more.
Is it Okay to take High Frequency Magnesium Oil by mouth?
HFMO is intended for external use only. We do NOT recommend ingesting HFMO. We feel that you will get faster, more effective results by applying HFMO to skin, where it is quickly absorbed directly to the areas that most need magnesium.
Can I get enough magnesium with only High Frequency Magnesium Oil
HFMO is actually intended as a supplement to daily doses of Magnesium by mouth. However, some people cannot ingest magnesium and they can only use external applications of magnesium. Those using only transdermal applications of magnesium, tell us that the symptoms of deficiency are being alleviated with multiple daily applications of HFMO.
How do I use High Frequency Magnesium Oil?
Apply HFMO to any area where you experience pain or tenderness. It is especially good for rubbing onto legs, knees, hips, arms, elbows, shoulders, bottoms of feet and palms of hands. Massage into temples and back of neck to relieve headaches.
How often do I apply High Frequency Magnesium Oil?
Sybil keeps HFMO in the bathroom and uses throughout the day, as often as she feels a need for it. Your body will only absorb what it needs. If you apply more than is needed, there may be a white film left on the skin, which is easily removed by wiping with a damp towel.
Why is High Frequency Magnesium Oil causing a stinging / tingling / burning sensation?
If you have not used Magnesium Oil before, you may feel some tingling or stinging. This is most likely to happen if you are deficient and the body is just attempting to get it all at once. With regular use, the tingling/stinging should diminish within a few days.
Who should NOT use HFMO?
There may be some contra-indications for using magnesium oil. Check with your health care practitioner if you have or experience the following:
- Low blood pressure
- Unusually sensitive skin*
- Are taking medication for anxiety
- Have been told not to take laxatives due to IBS**
- Discontinue use if you experience swelling after applying HFMO.
*Try the HFMO on a small area – knee or upper arms – to determine whether there is intense tingling or burning. If there is extremely painful tingling or burning, discontinue use.
**NOTE: Sybil uses HFMO multiple times daily and does not notice any difference in stool activity.
Are there any known side effects?
- One person said she experienced swelling of feet after application.
- People who are magnesium deficient may experience stinging, tingling, burning sensations. These sensations are caused by the deficient body attempting to get all the magnesium at once. This usually stops after a few applications.
- Magnesium is salt based and will sting if applied immediately after shaving. If you want to apply immediately after shaving, mix some HFMO with a carrier oil such as coconut oil, sweet almond oil or sesame seed oil to prevent the after shave sting.
Coconut Oil – straight from the kitchen works fine. Or use Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Too much magnesium may cause loose stools. However, Sybil uses HFMO multiple times per day and does not experience any difference in stool activity.
Is HFMO FDA approved?
The statements on this website are anecdotal information and are not approved by the FDA. This information is intended for educational purposes only. Neither Sybil, Simple Solutions, Bio-Energetic Coaching nor any of our affiliates are offering any type of diagnosis of illness. You are 100% responsible for your own health and well-being at all times. High Frequency Magnesium Oil does not cure or treat disease. If you have a health issue, please consult your health care practitioner.