Magnesium — The most critical mineral for your physical, mental, emotional and cellular health and well-being.
Magnesium may be one of the most important elements our body needs, next to water, as it is vitally important to every system of the body to insure optimal functioning. Magnesium is more important than calcium, potassium or sodium as it regulates all three of them. Millions suffer, unknowingly, from magnesium deficiency. Magnesium oil is a simple and easy way to fulfill our daily magnesium requirements because it does not go through the digestive system.
We Need Magnesium Everyday!
Over 600 Bodily Processes Require Magnesium —
Without magnesium, the body processes quickly breakdown, leading to low-levels of wellness and disease.
Persons only slightly deficient in magnesium become irritable, highly-strung, hyper-excitable, apprehensive, belligerent, and highly sensitive to noise.
If the deficiency is more severe or prolonged, one may develop mental disorders, twitching, tremors, irregular pulse, insomnia, muscle weakness, jerkiness as well as leg and foot cramps.
If magnesium is severely deficient, the brain is particularly affected. Clouded thinking, confusion, disorientation, marked depression and even the terrifying hallucinations of delirium are largely brought on by a lack of magnesium and remedied when magnesium is taken in – whether ingested or applied to the skin.
Magnesium Rich Foods
How Much Magnesium?
According to the FDA, a normally active, healthy adult body needs around 400 mg of Magnesium daily – that’s a bare minimum! You need much more if you are very active, sweating, feeling a lot of stress and anxiety or experiencing low-levels of wellness, such as colds, flu or allergies.
2 oz dark chocolate = 95 mg
1 medium banana = 32 mg
1 orange = 10 mg
1 TBSP unsulfered dark molasses = 48 mg
1 cup spinach = 160 mg
1 cup chard = 154 mg
1 cup broccoli = 32 mg
1 cup brussel sprouts = 32 mg
1 cup yogurt or ½ cup figs = 50 mg
1 medium avocado = 50 mg
1/4 cup almonds = 97 mg
1/4 cup cashews = 91 mg
1 oz pumpkin seeds = 148 mg
1 large potato = 85 mg
1/2 cup black beans – cooked = 60 mg
1 cup cooked Mung beans – 97 mg
As you can see from this list, you are going to have to eat a LOT of food in order to meet your minimum daily requirements for magnesium. In addition to eating normal amounts of healthy, magnesium rich foods, you you could also use HFMO several times per day to meet your daily requirement of magnesium.
BONUS – Magnesium Oil has no calories and causes no digestive issues.
High Frequency Magnesium Oil
HFMO is infused with living consciousness of the elements of earth and the divine – crystals, essential oils, flower essences, nutrients, etc. Once applied to the body, the oil and the body become symbiotic, knowing exactly how to work together to heal the physical body of the aches and pains the mind has allowed it to accumulate.
HFMO from Simple Solutions is the easiest, fastest, most efficient way to meet your daily magnesium requirements. HFMO amplifies a full spectrum of the Divine Love within and fully awakens your consciousness to your Divine Essence helping to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety in the physical, mental and emotional bodies
- Enhance your level of wellness.
- Enhance natural patterns of life.
- Return the body to natural balance after times of stress.
- Enhance the innate healing energies of the body
- Harmonize the emotions of frustration and distress, allowing your mind to be open to new possibilities.
- Calm your being to enhance mental focus.
- Support balance within the glandular system.
- Assist with balancing cranial-sacral system & rhythms.
- Support hydration and fluid distribution throughout the cells and systems of the body.
- Promote the “awakening” of the pineal gland for greater intuition, wisdom and Spiritual Connection.
- Transforms judgments of yourself and others to discernment.
- Enhance and Strengthen Immune System
- Reduce severity & frequency of headaches/migraines
- Improve sleep
- Improve cardiovascular system
- Reduce muscle-skeletal aches and pain
- Reduces symptoms of PMS and menstrual cycles including cramps and mood swings
These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This information is intended for educational purposes only. Neither Sybil, Simple Solutions, Bio-Energetic Coaching nor any of our affiliates are offering any type of diagnosis of illness. You are 100% responsible for your own health and well-being at all times. High Frequency Magnesium Oil does not cure or treat disease. If you have a health issue, please consult your health care practitioner.